--- Bài mới hơn ---5 Dạng Đề Phổ Biến Của Ielts Writing Task 2 Hiện Nay
Làm Thế Nào Để Viết Một Bài Luận Xin Học Bổng (Scholarship Essay)? – Hannahed
Hướng Dẫn Viết Phần Kết Bài
Lesson 6: Cách Viết Phần Kết Bài – Conclusion Paragraph
Hướng Dẫn Cách Viết Persuasive Essay (Bài Luận Thuyết Phục) – Thuê Viết Luận Văn Assignment
- What are the positive and negative effects of …?
Áp dụng phương pháp paraphrasing, ta có thể hình thành được một đoạn Introduction như sau:
- In my opinion,…
- I think …
- From my perspective
Một trong những cụm có thể sử dụng cho câu thesis statement như:
While this approach has some benefits, it also suffers from several drawbacks. This can have both positive and negative implications.
Step 1 – Brainstorm main ideas (topic sentences)
Body 1 – (1) Helps students learn better
Main idea 1 – (2) textbooks can be changed → fit studying ability of a specific gender. (3) Give an example to support the main idea.
Main idea 2 – (4) concentrate better → good academic results.
(5) Reason: not distracted by friends of the opposite sex.
Body 2 – (6) Not well-ppared for the future
Main idea 1 – (7) work with people of the opposite sex→ difficult communication. (8) Reason: not exposed to opposite gender communication.
Main idea 2 – (9) hard to date someone → difficult to build relationship
(10) Result: bad social life → lonely, depssed.
Step 2 – Construct simple sentences & generate supporting ideas
(1) Single-sex education helps students learn better.
(2) Textbooks at school can be changed in order to fit studying ability of a specific gender. (3) For example, boys may be better at sports and science while girls can do well with arts and humanities.
(4) Students can concentrate better on lessons at school, which help them to have good academic results.
(5) This is because they are not distracted by friends of the opposite sex.
→ (1) Some people think that single-sex education helps students learn better. (2) The reason behind this is that textbooks at school can be changed in order to fit the studying ability of a specific gender. (3) For example, boys may be better at sports and science while girls can do well with arts and humanities. (4) Another positive aspect is that students can concentrate better on lessons at school, which help them to have good academic results. (5) This is because they are not distracted by friends of the opposite sex.
(6) Students will not be well-ppared for the future.
(7) When they work with people of the opposite sex, they may find it difficult to communicate. (8) This is due to the fact that they were not exposed to opposite gender communication at school.
(10) As a result, they have a bad social life, and become lonely and depssed.
Step 3 – Expand sentences
(6) Nevertheless, students who study at single-sex schools also face several drawbacks. The first problem is that they may not be well-ppared for their future. (7) In terms of work, it is inevitable that they will collaborate with other people, including those of the opposite gender.(8) In these specific situations, they may find it difficult to communicate and work with those people because throughout their school years, they have not been exposed to opposite gender communication. (9) Another problem may be related to their personal life. One might feel hard to date someone, which results in difficulties in building social relationships. (10) As a result, their social life is negatively affected, and they may suffer from unpleasant feelings such as loneliness or even depssion.
Tương tự như dạng đề Opinion, chỉ cần tóm lại ý chính và dùng paraphrasing để tránh lặp từ:
→ In conclusion, while single-gender education offers some benefits, it also brings several drawbacks. (General)
→ In conclusion, while single-gender education may help improve students’ academic achievements, it may also cause them some difficulties in working and living in the future. (Specific)
Background information – paraphrase the topic (1 sentence)
Thesis statement – be objective (1 sentence)
(If personal opinion are required: While there are some …, I still believe that …) Body
Body 1 – First aspect (4-5 sentences)
Body 2 – Second aspect (4-5 sentences)
(If personal opinion are required: Despite …, I still think that …)
Summarize the main ideas of the essay (1 sentence)
(If personal opinion are required: Although there are several …, I would argue that …)
Multinational enterprises have been increasingly popular in today’s business world. It is claimed that these enterprises provide plenty of opportunities for host countries; simultaneously, they are also pgnant with certain drawbacks for local businesses and the environment.
The activities of transitional corporations can create a significant economic boost for less developed nations. Firstly, thanks to projects concerning the construction of factories and infrastructure, more jobs and trainings for local people are created. Secondly, due to their activities, these corporations help other nations improve economic governance as well as broaden export and import, which enables them to gain further integration into global economy. From the international perspective, the activities of transnational companies also contribute to hunger eradication and poverty alleviation in developing countries. Additionally, the local industry can get access to higher technology from foreign countries through transitional companies, which helps improve its technological parameter.
To summarize, despite the inevitable negative impacts when setting up business in other nations, transitional enterprises are evidently appealing to and are welcomed by the nations provided that their practices also respond to their social responsibilities apart from making money.
The technology revolution has massively influenced the way children spend their leisure time. While some people believe this is a negative trend, I would agree with those who argue this brings more benefits than drawbacks.
On the other hand, I would argue that thanks to modern technologies, children have more opportunities to broaden their knowledge as well as keep in contact with their peers. One reason is that there are a variety of TV programmes or games which have not only served for entertainment purposes but also provided a world of knowledge and information. Thus, discerning parents would choose channels like Discovery or games like Math games so that their children could learn about wildlife or enhance their Math skills. Another reason is that innovative technologies such as social networking sites, message services have revolutionized communication, helping children keep in touch with their friends more conveniently. If stude nts want to discuss with their classmates about lessons in school, they just need apps like Skype to send instant messages or video calls.
In conclusion, I would restate that although there still remain problems with state – in the-art technologies, they are making children’s free time more enjoyable and beneficial, provided that they are used properly.
Travelling abroad certainly exerts several positive influences on tourists as well as the host country. Although there are still drawbacks of international travel, I think its values are more significant.
On the one hand, the downsides of welcoming foreign visitors are varied. Regarding tourists themselves, travel expenses in famous tourist destinations, Venice for example, are expensive, and there are many complicated and tedious pcondition steps such as visa application or plane ticket reservation. As for the countries that play host to international tourists, the rise in costs of living may lay much pssure on local people and be a detriment to domestic travel. This is because the growth in the number of tourists from abroad would encourage costs of hotel rooms and other services to increase. People in the neighborhood and domestic visitors would suffer in comparison.
In conclusion, it appears to me that the merits of international tourism are more notable than its drawbacks.
195/14 Xô Viết Nghệ Tĩnh, p17, Q. Bình Thạnh.
Hotline: 0287 303 8596
--- Bài cũ hơn ---Discuss Both Views Trong Ielts Writing Task 2: Cách Viết Chi Tiết
How To Write A Classification Essay
How To Write A Compare And Contrast Essay?
Hướng Dẫn Viết Mở Bài Viết Luận Vstep Tiếng Anh B1, B2, C1
Hướng Dẫn Cách Viết Essay Chuẩn Và Ấn Tượng Nhất – Nhận Làm Assignment